• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jawbreaker spare parts help :(

tosh

Oakley Beginner
Hi

I stupidly took my jawbreakers to bits to give them a really good clean and stupidly removed all the pins and parts so I could give each bit a really deep clean (including the 'o' in the halo bit), cleaned the frame parts up and then came to put them together again only to realise all the small parts I had put in an envelope for safe keeping had been trashed!

Ive asked a number of places in the UK and searched ebay etc for parts with no luck - I need the two main arm pins, two small metal squares that fit inside the main frame arm sockets (springs?), two pins that hold the adjustment locks on each arm and the two small 'O's that go inside the logo bit.

I cant use the warranty form on the oakley website as I dont have the original receipt to upload (they were a gift a few years ago) - I have a serial number or id number of the frame though.

Only resort is buying a new pair and cutting my losses on these - or source some broken frames and spares.

If any one knows where I can get the small parts that would be great - or if you have a broken/damaged pair of jawbreakers and willing to sell (any colour doesn't matter) let me know.

...and yes Im an idiot for taking them to bits just to clean them.

Appologies if this has been posted in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance for any help.

First. Welcome to the forum.

Second. Call Oakley and send them in for repair if you can so they can fix them as I seriously doubt you're going to find those parts.

Third. Jawbreakers haven't been out for a few years yet as they were released in April of 2015.

Fourth. To perform any kind of transaction here you'll have to meet the exchange requirements set by the forum. Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Fifth. Look at my second point.

First. Welcome to the forum.

Second. Call Oakley and send them in for repair if you can so they can fix them as I seriously doubt you're going to find those parts.

Third. Jawbreakers haven't been out for a few years yet as they were released in April of 2015.

Fourth. To perform any kind of transaction here you'll have to meet the exchange requirements set by the forum. Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Fifth. Look at my second point.

OakleyFrankFMJ, thanks :)

- I'll give them a call and see what they suggest. I thought i'd had them longer, sure does feels like it!

Back