• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Looking for a Friend in USA

Macsuk

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, my names Marcus I'm based in the 🇬🇧 and like to collect Oakley clothes. I see lots of cool pieces in America yet most times sellers don't ship out to the UK so often miss out on items or if they do I end up having to pay VAT & expensive shipping fees often so makes items very expensive. I am looking to hopefully make a friend that could purchase on my behalf and then send over to me when there has been a couple of items acumilated. I'm not sure if this is something anyone would be able or want to do? I can provide some references of previous sales and purchased I have made from around the world. Also I'm not just asking for someone to do it for the kindness of their heart I will compensate time spent!

here is a company that takes care of this they have attractive prices they only charge you for shipping

I am English, but live in the US. I rarely ship to my family in the UK anymore as they sometimes get taxed. I would look into that company above. Good luck!

Yeah the couple purchased before that I have done through eBay I have had to pay tax so just makes it very expensive along with shipping

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Back