• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Medusa Goggles LNIB

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Take a look. Tag attached, box included. I can't find much wrong with them other than there's a little separation it looks like where the plastic meets the liner but nothing too bad. Like maybe someone put them away wrong. I cant find anything on the lenses other than a tiny bit of dust. I'm not gonna touch them though. Not the original owner so they may have been displayed but there aren't any signs of any use. Leather still soft and supple just as @htrap2294 likes em..

$1000 OBO, I'm okay with partial trade.. no ****e though.
I guess I can add cash towards a C-Six too

DSC01706.JPG

DSC01717.JPG
DSC01716.JPG
DSC01713.JPG
DSC01714.JPG
DSC01712.JPG
DSC01711.JPG
DSC01710.JPG
DSC01707.JPG
DSC01706.JPG
DSC01705.JPG
DSC01704.JPG
DSC01703.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Whoa. This is cool

🤩 😯 😯...did you just say supple 😯 😯 🤩

Awesome set!

A must if you have the hat.
Awesome

Username Hidden said:
Imho an expensive pointless indulgence but its your Money & up to you how you spend it. Personally i'd rather spend it on O stuff that you can actually wear and still be taken seriously.
Made in China says it all.
Wtf is wrong with you?

Username Hidden said:
Imho an expensive pointless indulgence but its your Money & up to you how you spend it. Personally i'd rather spend it on O stuff that you can actually wear and still be taken seriously.
Made in China says it all.
Obviously best used in conjuction with the helmet unless someone is willing to rivet some press studs to there forehead but the Medusa is an amazing, extremely well made item from 'back in the day'......

Username Hidden said:
Wtf is wrong with you?
I think he has a problem with China...

Username Hidden said:
I think he has a problem with China...
I think he just has a problem keeping his personal opinion to himself

The Medusa is the iconic wearable helmet that put O big within many major sports wear. As much as I wouldn’t rock it, I can still appreciate what it resembles. Very cool piece

very very cool piece and OP is an awesome guy and seller to deal with.. Love that its complete with tags and box... would go perfectly with someone who has Medusa helmet set complete with box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back