• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Memes

FB_IMG_1601862080691.jpg
FB_IMG_1601862088274.jpg

@TomTucker I believe he was referencing Trump's comment on John McCain "I like people who weren't captured".
Just another sorry comment from a sorry @ss person.
I see... well, i have to be honest , that is a really dumb thing for Trump to say, he really said that?

No POW's got captured on purpose, like no people get sick on purpose......... well, not that we know of....:p

I fact check too....... ;)
What he said wasn't wrong. Could it be perceived as distasteful? Sure. Was it inaccurate? No. I didn't mind it because I'm not a sensitive sally with skin as thick as a hair. Donald speaks his mind for the most part and its refreshing as hell!

I fact check too....... ;)
Reading about Mccain, is hard to know if he was a war hero or not, being shut down and tortured does not make anyone a hero,
throwing bombs in the water so that they wont explode on a deck of a ship that is burning, is that an heroic act? perhaps, but they are doing it to not get themselves killed right?

On October 25, McCain successfully attacked the Phúc Yên Air Base north of Hanoi through a barrage of anti-aircraft artillery and surface-to-air missile fire; credited with destroying one aircraft on the ground and damaging two, the raid would garner him the Air Medal

I would say this is what soldiers and airmen have to do, and it's not heroic.... but he got a medal for it, so i guess in the air forces' eyes he is a hero. So i guess Trump was wrong there.

Back