• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Mini Icon Backpack

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a line on the Mini Icon backpack? I'm looking for something small that will hold an iPad and a small router, which will then fit sideways into the Lunchbox backpack. That said, I'm also open to suggestions. Currently, I have that stuff in a small iPad messenger bag which is just some generic bag. Looking for something Oakley. The dimensions of the bag I'm currently using are 13" x 10" x 3.5".

Thanks for looking!

Some people reacted to this post.
I have an oakley vertical checkpoint that you can have for $30. Should do what you need nicely as its pretty small.

image_1.jpeg

image-1.jpeg

How tall is it...? The one I'm using is actually a little smaller than 13". I need to be able to fit it sideways into the Lunchbox pack.

I think @Brettc10 might have one. Hit him up.

Just did. Thanks for the tip!

Username Hidden said:
I have an oakley vertical checkpoint that you can have for $30. Should do what you need nicely as its pretty small.

View attachment 98928

View attachment 98929
I ended up finding one of these in a different color (grey with black and slime green, my favorites!), and it's WAY too big for what I'm looking for. The bag I am currently using is like half that size.

Last edited:
You ever find the small icon yet?

This would work too, good luck finding one, it was on the small rolling duffle bag

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407967904.037927.jpg

This is what I use for my iPad and cell phone, but it has a front zipper pocket that would hold any device you need

I have a mini icon 3.0 if that's what you're after

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back