• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc. Oakley Exchange Rules PLEASE READ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
People take reselling too seriously. We all try to build up our collection. Even your boy @Wicked tripled his $$ on a rare frogskin to purely profit. Say what you want. Obviously certain members such as that Brazilian guy aren’t actual collectors.

there’s also a reseller here that everyone’s friends with. But he’s exempt from the rule. Seriously, some babies here. Major biased which is why @OakleyBoss is our mod and glad he is.

I wouldn’t own an FMJ if I didn’t love the brand. Anyway none of that matters. Some people just need wet sand kicked in their face.

sleaze balls

View attachment 711294
I'm lost on the wet sand comment. Is that painful?

Also, I applaud you for standing your ground.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm lost on the wet sand comment. Is that painful?

Also, I applaud you for standing your ground.

Go to the beach and it will all make sense

Username Hidden said:
People take reselling too seriously. We all try to build up our collection. Even your boy @Wicked tripled his $$ on a rare frogskin to purely profit. Say what you want. Obviously certain members such as that Brazilian guy aren’t actual collectors.

there’s also a reseller here that everyone’s friends with. But he’s exempt from the rule. Seriously, some babies here. Major biased which is why @OakleyBoss is our mod and glad he is.

I wouldn’t own an FMJ if I didn’t love the brand. Anyway none of that matters. Some people just need wet sand kicked in their face.

sleaze balls

View attachment 711294
It's clear you love the brand, but do you love the community that comes with it?

Side note regarding the wet sand... I'd suggest you switch to dry sand, it'd be far more effective on the victim and produce you with a cleaner end result. I'm sure wet sand could work in an attack, but you'd also get globs of it all over your shoes flip-flops. That'd create a mess for the both of you... 🤷‍♂️

Username Hidden said:
Go to the beach and it will all make sense
I've been there, but not at that time, evidently

Username Hidden said:
It's clear you love the brand, but do you love the community that comes with it?

Side note regarding the wet sand... I'd suggest you switch to dry sand, it'd be far more effective on the victim and produce you with a cleaner end result. I'm sure wet sand could work in an attack, but you'd also get globs of it all over your shoes. That'd create a mess for the both of you... 🤷‍♂️

i like when **** sticks and makes an imprint.

I have several friends on the forum. They know what I’m all about. I’ve helped many people build their collection at good prices. If it’s a resell or not, I’ve looked out for other members. I’ve picked up a triple wide for a member here. I’ve helped many members out of financial issues that they had. So what I’ve resold some of the items I wasn’t keeping. They very well knew what I was doing. If they didn’t appreciate it, I would do business with them again.

I can stand up here today and say I’ve given more then I’ve take at this community. Sure, there’s always going to be enemies and low life’s that leach off of the weak. That ain’t my thing

cheers

I'm just in for the comments at this point.

Username Hidden said:

sleaze balls

View attachment 711294

Soo pretty.

Will this be enough?...

med-p1418m1571498.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Well, i am just here for the entertainment :biggrin:

Username Hidden said:
I got you fam 😉

Latest Posts

Back