• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc. Oakley Exchange Rules PLEASE READ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I'm just in for the comments at this point.

Stores may have run out of toilet paper, water and hand sanitizer... But they sure as hell have more than enough popcorn!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Some people reacted to this post.
I’m guessing our resident flipper has made his opinion known?

Someone asked what’s the difference between a flipper and scalper. Boosty summed it up perfectly. Goldbum is a flipper but I don’t think I’ve ever once seen him clean out a vault and post all the **** here for 5x the price. That’s what this is about. Not flipping. I don’t like people that flip **** here just to pay the bills. This is supposed to be an oakley collector’s community but there never was any rule against flipping. It’s good too because none of us would be allowed to post a damn thing for sale. When we decide it’s time for something to go who is gonna take a loss if they don’t have to? Nobody, me included.

I mean **** who among us would have half the **** we have if wasn’t for flipping other **** to pay for it? Not many of us. The difference is when you do it as a job I don’t think that belongs here. Keep that on eBay or the apps. Since there never was a rule against it though and I don’t think there should be, I go back to what this is about. Scalpers and how it used to be against the rules to scalp until it became “to hard to enforce”.

GOOD it’s official
FLIPPERS AND SCALPERS ARE WELCOME
case close, we can now close this thread :drinks:
have a great day to all !!!

Username Hidden said:

Someone asked what’s the difference between a flipper and scalper. Boosty summed it up perfectly. Goldbum is a flipper but I don’t think I’ve ever once seen him clean out a vault and post all the **** here for 5x the price. That’s what this is about. Not flipping. I don’t like people that flip **** here just to pay the bills. This is supposed to be an oakley collector’s community but there never was any rule against flipping. It’s good too because none of us would be allowed to post a damn thing for sale. When we decide it’s time for something to go who is gonna take a loss if they don’t have to? Nobody, me included.

I mean **** who among us would have half the **** we have if wasn’t for flipping other **** to pay for it? Not many of us. The difference is when you do it as a job I don’t think that belongs here. Keep that on eBay or the apps. Since there never was a rule against it though and I don’t think there should be, I go back to what this is about. Scalpers and how it used to be against the rules to scalp until it became “to hard to enforce”.
Lol, only a few people care about what you like. That's where you lose most of us. Life isn't about you getting your way sweetie! Get off your high horse and grow up ffs!

Username Hidden said:
GOOD it’s official
FLIPPERS AND SCALPERS ARE WELCOME
case close, we can now close this thread :drinks:
have a great day to all !!!

And calling out scammers and bad traders. Don’t forget that.

Username Hidden said:

Most of what you said I actually agree with.

Also I’ve never checked oakley.com saw a rare item or limited quantity, bought it for the purpose of reselling.

I do agree that Brazilian guy should be banned from here IMO

Username Hidden said:
Lol, only a few people care about what you like. That's where you lose most of us. Life isn't about you getting your way sweetie! Get off your high horse and grow up ffs!

I think the point is scalpers should do that **** here. Keep it on eBay. That’s kind of ****ty to buy something to
Take it away from another buyer just to pump up the price point here. Keep
That **** on eBay.

Usually I don’t agree with his points

Username Hidden said:
Which you only do if they're not in your lil club....

Username Hidden said:
That’s right I forgot :rofl: Woo hoo!!! This will definitely be better......now we cannot call anyone for flipping and scalping. I gave my blessings to @Lupetto now, UNLOCK YOUR 4 years sales thread !!!!:rofl:

Username Hidden said:
That’s right I forgot :rofl: Woo hoo!!! This will definitely be better......now we cannot call anyone for flipping and scalping. I gave my blessings to @Lupetto now, UNLOCK YOUR 4 years sales thread !!!!:rofl:

I just want his Ducati hatchet😜😜😜

Back