• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc. Oakley Exchange Rules PLEASE READ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
XMM used to enforce it. I offered to. He avoided that.
What happened to XMM?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
What if you just dont buy fron them? Scalpers only exist because people are willing to pay. If this is a community then we should all reject these guys when we see them. If we don't buy then they are gonna have to lower the price to avoid losing money...

I dont know. I am a free market guy. But i do try and avoid the rushes. Or i make sure when something is coming out i contact my vault or store and have them hold one for me...
No doubt, those that have the knowledge and experience to know better will certainly avoid them.

Problem is for uneducated or new folks to Oakley that don’t have that knowledge and see something cool and have no idea on a fair price. They get taken advantage of.

NO SALE THREAD SHOULD EVER BE ABLE TO BE LOCKED!

Members should be able to impart their $0.02 in the sale thread if the pricing is whack to them. Nobody should have any protection in the form of a locked thread.

If the item sells for a ridiculous price, it sells.

Username Hidden said:
What happened to XMM?
Took his Oakley’s and ran.

Damn.... Wth sort of scalping did I miss on the exchange?

Usually when I see sky high or insane prices on something here I just laugh it off. And usually monitor whatever item it is to see who fell for it. But otherwise I pay it no attention.

I don't like a bunch of tv shows. But I just watch something else. Too much stuff going on in the world for me to worry about stuff like that. This is the same reason why I don't even report fake stuff on eBay anymore. Ebay doesn't care and it just burns sanity cycles on my end.

Username Hidden said:
He rage quit.
Damn. Wonder what pissed him off. I just float in and out of the forum these days. Although i am planning a “recent purchases” post based on the last 6 months.

Username Hidden said:
Damn. Wonder what pissed him off. I just float in and out of the forum these days. Although i am planning a “recent purchases” post based on the last 6 months.
He's been gone for years. Him and Boss just could not agree on moderation styles, apparently.

I'll be waiting for your post... NOT LURKING lol

Username Hidden said:
He's been gone for years. Him and Boss just could not agree on moderation styles, apparently.

I'll be waiting for your post... NOT LURKING lol
Shows you how much I paid attention... lol.

The best piece i picked up was a complete Small Medusa. I had it listed. I was gonna keep it but then the wife wanted to go to that hawaii disney place and that medusa paid for 6 days :) lol but i got some other killer stuff 😁

Last edited:
OMG the temper tantrums are SUUUPPPPEERRRR adorable :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some folks sure do like to bemoan leftist politics on here an awful lot but when they're feelings get hurt they turn into Bernie F___ing Sanders with the quickness, lol 🤦‍♂️

#hypocrisymuch #ifyoudontlikefreemarketsmovetochina #iknowyoulikemyhashtagstoo 😉

Username Hidden said:
OMG the temper tantrums are SUUUPPPPEERRRR adorable :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some folks sure do like to bemoan leftist politics on here an awful lot but when they're feelings get hurt they turn into Bernie F___ing Sanders with the quickness, lol 🤦‍♂️

#hypocrisymuch #ifyoudontlikefreemarketsmovetochina #iknowyoulikemyhashtagstoo 😉
You finally found the popcorn. Congratulations.

The hashtags are dizzying. Stop it.

Latest Posts

Back