• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Music Thread

Anyone here is going to see the Slayer movie tomorrow ?? Where i live its only schedulled on 1 movie theather and it sold out really quick, too bad i liked Slayer since back in High School, here is the Trailler of the movie/documentary/concert, and by the way Kerry King is wearing a pair of Pitboss II on the poster of this movie.

Anyone here is going to see the Slayer movie tomorrow ?? Where i live its only schedulled on 1 movie theather and it sold out really quick, too bad i liked Slayer since back in High School, here is the Trailler of the movie/documentary/concert, and by the way Kerry King is wearing a pair of Pitboss II on the poster of this movie.

I so wish that I could make it. My favorite band, hands down, of all time!!

adb018bcd364caebc5f981dd41324921.jpg

@docrusty Have you seen this video, its one of RATM first shows, i got to see them live twice, the first time in Tijuana whith their first album and the second time in San Diego CA on the Battle of LA tour.
It was amazing to see the energy of Zach on every live performance, the Coachella show its not too far from where i live, looking forward to 2020.

Last edited:
Back