• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need lens suggestions for my first pair of Frogs

Dieselnewt

Oakley Beginner
Bought a pair of polished clear Grigson today with white lettering, and basic gray lenses. Oakley does not make my prescription, so I have no use for the lenses. I love the look of polished clear frogs with Violet Iridium lenses, and am leaning toward a set of Fuse Lenses in "Cosmic". They look to me to be the closest thing to Violet Iriduim in an aftermarket lens. I would love to hear suggestions from you all on brands/tints I should also consider. Thanks, friends!

I have an extra set of oo blue iridium Frogskin lenses laying around. Was thinking I might use them on a future project, but if you are interested, I'd check them out!

Oh, my bad. I love Kodak sun mirrors. All on a grey polarized base, but the mirror slightly changes the time colors. They come in red, green, silver, or blue.

Rx in a single vision, or progressive, Frogskin under -6.00 total power should be a piece of cake in polarized polycarbonate.

1504747065023478730646.jpg

Piece of cake. Great PD for that job. 1 year scratch warranty. $250 but includes all that, poly, thin, scratch resistant, mirror, polarized. Anything less would be uncivilized... Of course they use freeform digital lens grinding cnc technology.
That's my two cents. Pm anytime homie. Oh and have backside anti glare. Oleo and hydrosealed

Piece of cake. Great PD for that job. 1 year scratch warranty. $250 but includes all that, poly, thin, scratch resistant, mirror, polarized. Anything less would be uncivilized... Of course they use freeform digital lens grinding cnc technology.
That's my two cents. Pm anytime homie. Oh and have backside anti glare. Oleo and hydrosealed
Good info as always @Chris A Hardaway! Pm'd!

Back