• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Old X-Metal Stock(?)

There is a guy that's been trying to sell me a Juliet Ducati without the proof of a Serial No. on the left arm.
He is telling me that his sister was working for Oakley in Paris and during to turmoil/takeover 2007 employe's where able to take any Oakley the want.
He is trying to tell me the frame is some kind of Prototype/Sample Frame and has no Serial.
The Frame has red rubber and the left lens has Ducati on it.
But no prove of Serial No.
So was there ever an legit Juliet Ducati Frame without a Laser Serial No.?
But why would Oakley employe's in Paris have access the unfinished Frames?

View attachment 711085

sounds like BS 💩. You can create the same glass if you just get a carbon frame without a serial. Buy some Ducati lenses and rubbers.

sounds like BS 💩. You can create the same glass if you just get a carbon frame without a serial. Buy some Ducati lenses and rubbers.
Thats exactly what I told him.
Without a Serial No. it's just a last Gen. Juliet with red Rubber and Ducati Lenses.

Each instance is diferent. The XS warranty frame example I referred to was a topic on the forum so there is some threads on it somewhere. That specific example it was just the frame and it didn’t even have a finished sku stamped on the arm but it had the beginning marks. Which is why it is believe they would be warranty frames. They did not come with lenses or a box. I bought mine for one of the resellers on eBay. They made a profit and I was happy with the bargain.

They were OCP. The warranty ones have those funny shaped orbitals. OCP just has the size markings.

I still have 2 of those OCP ones we got for $120

There is a guy that's been trying to sell me a Juliet Ducati without the proof of a Serial No. on the left arm.
He is telling me that his sister was working for Oakley in Paris and during to turmoil/takeover 2007 employe's where able to take any Oakley the want.
He is trying to tell me the frame is some kind of Prototype/Sample Frame and has no Serial.
The Frame has red rubber and the left lens has Ducati on it.
But no prove of Serial No.
So was there ever an legit Juliet Ducati Frame without a Laser Serial No.?
But why would Oakley employe's in Paris have access the unfinished Frames?

View attachment 711085

No. He’s full of ****.

Back