• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the group need some help

Poohski

Oakley Enthusiast
Tennessee
I stumbld across this forum on the hunt for something that ment very much to me. Let me explain. In February 2010 my wife and I had our 1 year anniversary. Having always wanted a pair of oakleys she went behind by back and bout me a pair that she thought I'd really like. Upon doing so she bout be a pair of Fuel Cell sunglasses. I cherished these glasses. This past Christmas I finally splurged and bout myself some new lenses for them (green ones to match the glasses) 2 months later about a week after our 7 year anniversary they were stolen from me. After doing some research i discovered these weren't just any fuel cells they were Deuce Coupe Fuel Cells. I bought another pair of Fuel Cells a month later but I'm not near as happy with them as I was the other :( if anyone has any for sale or willing to trade for a 2nd amendment pair of Fuel Cells please let me know

Sounds like you have an awesome wife. And it blows that your glasses got boosted. I am sure you will find what you want here. These guys have everything. However, you need to either wait two weeks and get your post count up or become a premium member. Per forum rules. Hang out, say hi. You will get access to the exchange forum.

Yeah I already got a new pair but their not the deuce coupes. I loved those frames and can' find them anywhere. Not even eBay
Make sure to meet the exchange guidelines before you move on! Welcome to the forum and I hope you find what you’re looking for . After 14 days and 15 useful posts you’ll have access to the exchange forum where you can make a “WTB” thread

Make sure to meet the exchange guidelines before you move on! Welcome to the forum and I hope you find what you’re looking for . After 14 days and 15 useful posts you’ll have access to the exchange forum where you can make a “WTB” thread
Thank you. What exactly is classified as "useful" posts?

I stumbld across this forum on the hunt for something that ment very much to me. Let me explain. In February 2010 my wife and I had our 1 year anniversary. Having always wanted a pair of oakleys she went behind by back and bout me a pair that she thought I'd really like. Upon doing so she bout be a pair of Fuel Cell sunglasses. I cherished these glasses. This past Christmas I finally splurged and bout myself some new lenses for them (green ones to match the glasses) 2 months later about a week after our 7 year anniversary they were stolen from me. After doing some research i discovered these weren't just any fuel cells they were Deuce Coupe Fuel Cells. I bought another pair of Fuel Cells a month later but I'm not near as happy with them as I was the other :( if anyone has any for sale or willing to trade for a 2nd amendment pair of Fuel Cells please let me know

This.

Yeah I already got a new pair but their not the deuce coupes. I loved those frames and can' find them anywhere. Not even eBay

And this.

Thank you. What exactly is classified as "useful" posts?

And this. ;)

Hate it when you lose something that has sentimental value. Even worse that it's been stolen by someone who will just sell it for next to nothing. Pretty sure you'll be able to find another pair here. But you just have to be patient.

If I were you, I'd change the title of this thread so that people know you're looking for one.

Hate it when you lose something that has sentimental value. Even worse that it's been stolen by someone who will just sell it for next to nothing. Pretty sure you'll be able to find another pair here. But you just have to be patient.

If I were you, I'd change the title of this thread so that people know you're looking for one.
I'm not exactly sure how to go about that

Back