• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the group need some help

Yeah I already got a new pair but their not the deuce coupes. I loved those frames and can' find them anywhere. Not even eBay
These are my current/replacement fuel cells.
e5ea1f77f6aec2eae1b8deb2da5d3a64.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and being able to upload pics puts you already a step in the right direction to getting what you want.. ( some people can't figure how to post pics ) . I've seen several deuce coupe on the forum before and I believe they were for sale but probably sold already. Don't worry though between the many Oakley collectors addics around here you will find anything you want if you got the dough to buy them..

If you're planning on checking out Oakleys during the year, then yes, it's worth the subscription. If not, then just sit out the 2 weeks.
What do you mean checking them out or sitting out two weeks. Sorry for the ignorance, new to this.

What do you mean checking them out or sitting out two weeks. Sorry for the ignorance, new to this.

Most people who get the subscription are very active in buying and selling or just contributing to the enthusiasts community. If you plan on diving deeper in the rabbit hole of collecting Oakleys, worth it. If you plan on just buying a pair and checkong in every now and then, just wait 2 weeks and enjoy the conversations and you will be granted access to exchange are where you can buy/sell.

Most people who get the subscription are very active in buying and selling or just contributing to the enthusiasts community. If you plan on diving deeper in the rabbit hole of collecting Oakleys, worth it. If you plan on just buying a pair and checkong in every now and then, just wait 2 weeks and enjoy the conversations and you will be granted access to exchange are where you can buy/sell.
+1

Well so far I'm enjoying the group way more then I anticipated. I only plan on buying a pair or two a year. All my wallet will allow lol

@Poohski. Welcome, good to have you here. Stick around for awhile, 2 weeks will pass by quickly. This is a pretty cool place you'll enjoy it.
Thanks. I'm not worried about the 2 weeks. I don't have the money for the glasses I'm looking for until after Christmas anyway. Unless someone wanted to trade for some American heritage fuel cells lol. Glad to see so many active members though. Espically on a nonsense newbie post

Back