• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley by Samuel Ross

I know it's more than 20 pairs made

20180925_163625.jpg

20180925_163654.jpg

20180925_163645.jpg

I just discovered this forum a few days ago, trying to find information and figure out, why anyone would purchase these glorified safety glasses. I couldn't find any specifications on the glasses, that would justify their existence other than "why not?" Which is obviously the reason, why I simply had to get a pair.

Seeing that a senior member in the post above had decided to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of the unboxing, I thought it be respectful to stay in my lane and not ruin the suspence.

20180926_011051.jpg

I will say this though, if you have disposable income and you are out of your mind, these glasses are a must have.

I just discovered this forum a few days ago, trying to find information and figure out, why anyone would purchase these glorified safety glasses. I couldn't find any specifications on the glasses, that would justify their existence other than "why not?" Which is obviously the reason, why I simply had to get a pair.

Seeing that a senior member in the post above had decided to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of the unboxing, I thought it be respectful to stay in my lane and not ruin the suspence.

View attachment 531562

I will say this though, if you have disposable income and you are out of your mind, these glasses are a must have.
First post of the year candidate.

View attachment 531562

Lol...you could have posted a video unboxing.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The unboxing pics led me to another google dive and I have found these in stock at a couple retailers. I just placed an order with a shop in europe. I will not get my hopes up too much until I get a confirmation in am, but I believe I've found these polarizing non polarized safety glasses!

Latest Posts

Back