• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Clothing Quality Control

JCFX

Oakley Beginner
Is it just me or Oakley clothing the worst? I can't tell you how many times I have ordered online or have gone into our local store to buy golf pants or shirts and the damn things are NEVER the size the label says they are and I am not talking a little snug in the waist or a little short in the length, I'M TALKING INCHS! I have started taking a cloth tape with me so I can measure the waist and inseam before I even try them on so I don't waste my time.

I have an athletic build and I wear a 32x34 in pants and every time I get a pair (LABELED 32X34) the inseam is 31, 31.5 maybe 32 if I'm lucky! It's just ridiculous that Oakley continues to drop the ball like this. It's a real shame because years ago, Oakley had the best glasses, gadgets, clothing and everything else.

Now I don't mean to sound like an ass here but it's painfully obvious that Lux doesn't know jack $#%! about quality (or quality control for that matter!) and have turned to china made crap as their go to product like so many other companies. How hard is it to make sure the product matches the label? It's just ridiculous.

Alright. I'll get down off of my soapbox now.

Is it just me or Oakley clothing the worst? I can't tell you how many times I have ordered online or have gone into our local store to buy golf pants or shirts and the damn things are NEVER the size the label says they are and I am not talking a little snug in the waist or a little short in the length, I'M TALKING INCHS! I have started taking a cloth tape with me so I can measure the waist and inseam before I even try them on so I don't waste my time.

I have an athletic build and I wear a 32x34 in pants and every time I get a pair (LABELED 32X34) the inseam is 31, 31.5 maybe 32 if I'm lucky! It's just ridiculous that Oakley continues to drop the ball like this. It's a real shame because years ago, Oakley had the best glasses, gadgets, clothing and everything else.

Now I don't mean to sound like an ass here but it's painfully obvious that Lux doesn't know jack $#%! about quality (or quality control for that matter!) and have turned to china made crap as their go to product like so many other companies. How hard is it to make sure the product matches the label? It's just ridiculous.

Alright. I'll get down off of my soapbox now.
Actually Oakley has been off the mark for clothing since they started, my first shirt I bought from Oakley in the early 2000’s was a large and it was twice the size of a large, I wear a large and have always had to buy an XL in shirts

With the amount of money that Oakley charges for clothing, they don't have an excuse for that. You want me to pay $80+ for pants and you can't even get the sizing right?

Well again, It's a real shame and hopefully somebody gets their a$$#$ fired because they certainly deserve it.

Yep, you never know the size with Oakley. The shoes are all over the place. Before I would usually get a half size bigger. Now its sometimes true to size or you need to get a full size bigger. As Nortika mentioned the shirts used to be on the bigger side, but also thicker and better quality back in the early 2000’s. Now they are small. So I sometimes need to get 2 sizes bigger because they shrink in the wash.

Has anyone had any shipping issues from this past Black Friday sale? When they sent me a “Shipped” email they forgot to add a tracking number. When I contacted customer support about getting my tracking number they immediately said we will just ship it again, as if they have had a lot of issues at the shipping facility lately. So I’m either going to get my original order but late, 2 of the same thing, or nothing at all and I’ll have to call customer support again. —Make sure you have a tracking number on the e-mail they sent you.

I’m a big fat **** and all my Oakley golf pants are too tight.

The necks on the tshirts would always stretch out on me after I would wash them.

Ow man, I hate that ****! I can't stand it when the neck of a shirt (especially a t-shirt) is lazy and stretched out! If the neck isn't somewhat snug, it's gone!

It just sucks because I'm beginning to realize it's better to just avoid the entire clothing section when I go into the Vault. :headbang:

Last edited:
I've bought probably 6 Tshirts or so lately though. And haven't really had this problem so far. 3 years ago though.man. I would wear it once. Wash it. And the neck was done. Sucked. Just the regular cotton ones. Not the dryfit ones.

Back