• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 5/1/19 Update - New Features and Functionality Thread

Somebody already reported that Tapatalk isn´t running @OakleyBoss ?

Will take a look at what it takes to get up and running...truth be told, would rather get away from Tapatalk. We have no control over their platform and they impose a lot of restrictions.

Was definitely a driver behind the updated mobile view which I'd say is on par with ease of use of Tapatalk.

Will take a look at what it takes to get up and running...truth be told, would rather get away from Tapatalk. We have no control over their platform and they impose a lot of restrictions.

Was definitely a driver behind the updated mobile view which I'd say is on par with ease of use of Tapatalk.
Damn. I would not mind Tapatalk, even if the experience was more spartan than before. Hopefully, something can be worked out.

Please do look into it boss. Being an iPhone user, I depend on Tapatalk for alerts. It makes a big difference for me. Thank you 😁

I’m unable to upload pics, post this update. Being essentially an iPhone user, I had a tough time even posting this screenshot below and subsequently typing out this message. I feel the the new interface is not iOS-centric.

Edit: I’m being bombarded with ad’s as well. :help:

View attachment 612695
just get rid of that iphone junk.... and go android... 🍆🍅

😆😅

Last edited:
Back