• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Oakley Prizm lens technology changed sports eyewear forever. And with Oakley PRIZM Field, they’ve tuned this technology specifically for baseball. But how does it actually perform?
Keep reading as find out in our full Oakley Prizm Field lens review. Plus everything you should know about this lens before buying!

What is Oakley Prizm Field?
Oakley Prizm Field is a sports lens specifically designed for baseball to highlight the ball using color and contrast-enhancing.
This lens is also designed to reduce glare, so the sun doesn’t blind you from catching any pop fly balls.
We’ve highlighted the main features of this lens below.
Prizm Field Features

15% Visual Light Transmission with a Rose base lens color
Increased color vividness and contrast-enhancing to highlight red stitching on the ball so you can identify the pitch
Reduced glare and increased color to track fly balls against the blue of the sky
Enhanced depth perception using tuned Prizm technology so you can react to...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
These Prizm Field lenses are just incredible! I use them when I umpire, and they just make picking up the ball so much easier, as well as just being pretty to look out of. I was skeptical when I got them if they would be worth it, but now I recommend the to all my fellow umps. And the players think they look cool too - not that it counts, they probably are just telling me what they think I want to hear! LOL!

Back