• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Women's Show Off Ellipse Leather Belt 86040 claim FAKE by a fellow member

Oakmeister

I should Work at Oakley
It all started a year ago when I posted this belt in an FB group European Oakley Network If my memory serves me well, I was looking for this belt around Sept 2017 and Marky Marc from Facebook or @marc2040 from this forum referred me to an Ebay seller under-pressure-tattoos*piercings-and-styles* on eBay . So i immediately go and purchase them since it was Brand new with tags.

About October 2017 I had the change to post in the same group mentioned above, @Manish said it was fake some was off about the Ellipse logo, his exact words was "Pardon my vision but aren’t those fakes?" "The shape of the ellipse gives it away. I’ve been in the O-game too long to let this slip. U dig!!!"

Recently I posted it again in FB group Friends Who LIVE and LOVE Oakley and @Manish commented again saying its fake

to @Manish please provide a constructive detail of your claim with reference that this is fake.

I think its time to put an end on his claim. I would be glad if his claim is true to put an end to it all.

I have pictures for your reference.
Oakley Show off ellipse belt.JPG
2018-05-28 09.43.18.jpg
2018-05-28 09.43.34.jpg
2018-05-28 09.43.39.jpg
2018-05-28 09.44.02.jpg
2018-05-28 09.44.09.jpg

I’ve seen buckles like that but never that color. Does the belt have any stamp markings on it? I’d like to see the other side of the tag.

The ellipse does look a little off.

@GRFMotorsports would be the man to ask.

Back