• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Moguru Yamaguchi "The KoKoRo collection"

From what has been said this was going to be a much more limited release. So the limited bags were only made for those which is why you see them with some of the pre-release pairs. Then the release went more wide scale.

I get it though, they make special bags for every little thing they could have just made more.

From what has been said this was going to be a much more limited release. So the limited bags were only made for those which is why you see them with some of the pre-release pairs. Then the release went more wide scale.

I get it though, they make special bags for every little thing they could have just made more.
think it was a supply/timing issue with the bags

Don’t think it was a supply/timing issue. I think it was more of a, “it’ll cost us an extra 3k to make these bags, but who cares they’ll buy them anyway” kind of thing.

saved me 200 bucks at least.

Picked up a frog skin and a flak in that collection. Feeling good.

I doubt the delivery. I still have one $600 plus order and a $1.2k order from Oakley that still has not shipped... and it been over a month ...

have you contacted customer care? I ordered 3 different smaller orders and all have shipped within the last week.

if you call them they could find out the error and fix it (if you can get ahold of them)

@GenericMIKE

have you contacted customer care? I ordered 3 different smaller orders and all have shipped within the last week.

if you call them they could find out the error and fix it (if you can get ahold of them)

@GenericMIKE
I have 3 times all via online chat becaus over phone it’s impossible.

and they just said due to the influx of orders your order is currently delayed....

I have 3 times all via online chat becaus over phone it’s impossible.

and they just said due to the influx of orders your order is currently delayed....

random ask but in one order did you have 3 product types . One time I called they told me if you mix an order up with a Variety of product it can cause delays. Like LONG delays.

when you call say you want to make urgent changes to the order

ocp
Finished build
Afa
Goggles

random ask but in one order did you have 3 product types . One time I called they told me if you mix an order up with a Variety of product it can cause delays. Like LONG delays.

when you call say you want to make urgent changes to the order

ocp
Finished build
Afa
Goggles

Yep in the order every item I purchased was a different piece and model. What do I say after urgent changes...

Back