• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I don't get the handle part. Is there a purpose for that? I think with out the handle, and without the "Oakley" billboard lens sign they might be wearable.
It’s to keep the lenses rigid unlike the Zeros which are floppy. The technology was created with a special machine to cut and shape the lenses of the Katos, Encoders and the Xeus.

The Xeus are definitely not cut from an Encoder or a Kato lens. They are their own thing. They also fit different than the Endocder. @Wavecloud’s Customisation @qtrain23
54E4F0E6-3686-45F8-A9CA-EAB841D77369.jpeg

Just got mine in. I opened, took some pics and put back in the box. I think it looks good. Fits perfect under my hat. Its almost like they made it to wear under ball caps. Ill post one with and without. Maybe its my shiny head, or head size but doesnt look great without the hat IMO. There very light and comfy.

View attachment 892189

View attachment 892190

View attachment 892191

View attachment 892192

View attachment 892193
Ok... So you look good wearing them with or without the hat! You have the slender lower facial structure to match with the style of glasses they are. The only pic I have seen so far I can say I would compliment you on the glasses if I passed you by!

Hoy compré mis dos Oakley Xeus y no podría estar más decepcionado. Anuncian series limitadas a 200 unidades y yo saco el 416 y el 483 de 500. ¿No eran 200? Publicidad engañosa y notificable. 1 de los dos vasos llega en perfecto estado. El otro es otra cosa. Primero, le falta la bolsa de plástico. El cartón está rallado, roto, descascarado, etc. Abres la caja y lo primero que ves es el soporte que simula la ciudad, puesto al revés y roto, le falta un cachorro. Todo el acolchado negro Lleno de grasa, suciedad, etc.
Le escribo a Oakley y la solución que me dan es devolverlo. Que como están agotados no me lo pueden cambiar. Una verdadera lástima. Y si los devuelvo, ¿se los van a enviar a otro comprador? ¿O van a perder esa venta y la van a destruir?
¿Alguien más ha tenido problemas?

View attachment 892194

View attachment 892195

View attachment 892196

View attachment 892198

View attachment 892199

View attachment 892200

View attachment 892201

View attachment 892202

View attachment 892204

View attachment 892205

View attachment 892206
Super pissed is where I would start... They need to make it right, refund you for one half the value of the one and send you a T Shirt! Ferkin Luxotica BS there ...

Back