• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Y

Yeah, they wrote me back this morning. They said they didn't keep any extra stock. I can return it for a refund. Now I'm debating because I really want them.
i think you should return them, will you ever be fully happy with them....... ?
i know i would't' be at that price level

and there is afterall only 3 years till the next Olympics ☺️

that reminds me, why doesn't Oakley make any special edition glasses for the para Olympics?

there is marked there as well, and they could make the profits go to supporting these para athletes.

If they offer me a discount if keep them. Not fot full price though. The scratches aren't the biggest but I know they're there and it's annoying. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe I'm being too picky? Y'all can let me know. Obviously it's zoomed in so it looks bigger. The other scratch is hard to get on camera. Screenshot_20210819-123608.png

Ok well I can't bitch anymore, I heard back from Oakley. They told me to keep the glasses and they're going to process a full refund. I'm blown away. I was expecting them to tell me to return them and I was SOL or maybe give me 10% off (which I would've taken), but this is pretty incredible.

Ok well I can't bitch anymore, I heard back from Oakley. They told me to keep the glasses and they're going to process a full refund. I'm blown away. I was expecting them to tell me to return them and I was SOL or maybe give me 10% off (which I would've taken), but this is pretty incredible.
The person who wrote to you probably don't know exactly what kind of glasses you brought / how special/expensive they are....... or didn't care to read your whole email...... otherwise the outcome could have been different, because when you have a problem like this, 99% of the time they will do what you also expected them to do, tell you to send them back for a refund and give you a promocode for the next order.........

i have had several problems with custom orders, and they always told me to send them back, even though they cant sell them to other customers.

Back