• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum Logo- VOTE

What should we do with the OF logo..

• Total voters
JayMann You know how people got bored of it before and jumped on a ship to go across the pond, haha thats what I was playing off of.

They would tell you they got on the ship and went when it was more like we made them get on and shipped them out!! lol

So I uploaded the logo with out the tagline, but it just looks like its missing something, its just the O with OakleyForum.com, it looks really plain. Any ideas? Possibly a new slogan/tagline?

Btw If anyone is good with graphic design, and has any ideas or anything feel free to post them or contact me, might just end up being the new logo! :biggrin:

So I uploaded the logo with out the tagline, but it just looks like its missing something, its just the O with OakleyForum.com, it looks really plain. Any ideas? Possibly a new slogan/tagline?

Btw If anyone is good with graphic design, and has any ideas or anything feel free to post them or contact me, might just end up being the new logo! :biggrin:

add some lines in there instead of the slogan. makes it space out nicely?

so i liked the gif idea and i thru something together quickly. i don't have a server to upload to so i took a video of the gif in photoshop. I can do any logo i just did some of the logos that were mentioned above and some that i liked. and for Herb i fixed the double the in video. Let me know what you guys think of this. I can do any other ideas since i am pretty good in photoshop.

[video]http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/ae73/freddyxx007/?action=view&current=VIDEO0005.mp4[/video]

Latest Posts

Back