• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyVault.com Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That white Breadbox looks tempting, but that's too small for this head. Lol. I'll just be content with my one item.

All luggage is gone. Nice. Tried for a day for two pieces. Oh well, saved me some money.

That was painful. Tried to check out, kept getting "encountered an error" message. Reload reload reload reload...

Went to a different browser and it loaded fine, had to rebuild my cart in the new one while the original browser kept generating errors.

Successful checkout after second attempt with different browser, original one still gives me "encountered an error" message. Wonder if it's maybe because my original cart had an item in it that went out of stock while I was shopping other items...

Anyway, got a few jackets and one of the SI 70 duffels like Rustpot.

Yep, must have been the out-of-stock item in my cart; once I waited long enough for the cart to time out, the error went away... not that it matters at this point...

It appears that their servers were not ready to handle the traffic from buyers. With that, I will say that I had an item in my cart since yesterday and could not pay for it. Even after a few phone calls, a price adjustment and story after story it appears my item is gone. Even after a 45 minute phone call and an opportunity for them to make things right, I still will not get what I intended to buy. Since the vault site will be no more, as their intention is to get rid of all the stuff they manufactured that either was a total flop or an overproduction of a specific color way that just didn't make the cut with the consumer, so shall this thread.

It seems that this thread will just be a gripe session until the website goes offline. So I'm just gonna lock the thread at this point.

As a note, many of us travel around seeking out cool stuff from vaults. I will say that a majority of them have dried up. If you feel that you have something important to post on here, let me know and I will reopen it. Since it's a .com thread for the vault, I will just create a vault thread to post deals I house at the stores and such.

I ordered a hat. Which is a big deal for me as I was blocked from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back