• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyVault.com Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a Battalion insulated jacket. Picked up a pair of snowboard pants on an earlier sale. It's supposed to be a great winter for snowboarding! El Nino better come!

Picked up a Battalion insulated jacket. Picked up a pair of snowboard pants on an earlier sale. It's supposed to be a great winter for snowboarding! El Nino better come!

Well, if your gonna go all out, then you need to keep going and get the board too!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442146191.949481.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if your gonna go all out, then you need to keep going and get the board too!!!

View attachment 181423
Hmm.. I have been running my Sims Project Hex since 2000. Time to upgrade this year? But I still love this board.... Hmmm but running all Oakley gear on the hill, people might think I'm sponsored... Until they see me ride... Lol

Puffy Jacket / Generate for 23.99. you could give these to homeless people for that price. Picked up snowboard pants, 3 duffel bags, jacket, pair of board shorts, 2 sweatshirts, workout shirt, all for under 200$ Awesome!

Anyone think on the 15th they will give even more of a discount to try to clear everything out
Puffy Jacket / Generate for 23.99. you could give these to homeless people for that price. Picked up snowboard pants, 3 duffel bags, jacket, pair of board shorts, 2 sweatshirts, workout shirt, all for under 200$ Awesome!

Those Generate Jackets were a steal. Grabbed a few.

Anyone think on the 15th they will increase the discount even more to clear the remainder of the stuff out? They have been slowly building the discounts. It was 40-70% off select items and then they went to buy one get one 50% and now 50% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back