• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyVault.com Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated the first page with some of the latest links. Thanks for sharing, definitely some great deals!

Do prices on the vault ever get dropped further if the item sits for a while? I've had my eye on the team navy Flaks, but I was hoping for a better price since they have been on there for so long.

Do prices on the vault ever get dropped further if the item sits for a while? I've had my eye on the team navy Flaks, but I was hoping for a better price since they have been on there for so long.
The prices used to sometimes go down when an item was on the site for a while. But over the past six months to a year, we haven't seen much of that online. ...and yeah, those Flaks have been on the site forever...but months back they actually did have a price drop. I think they went down to $70 or $80 or something like that; but I wouldn't count on it happening again. Although, Black Friday is just around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back