• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***** OFFICIAL 2020 MLB THREAD *****

That game was a bunch of fun

Sorry Tom )-:
LOL, i feel for the players, but you knew Dave Roberts would fu ck up again, just like in 2018.

Dodgers should have 2 more WS titles, but apparently management want to lose. They know this coach fu cks up in the postseason. Benching his star players due to pitching matchup (left vs right handed pitchers/batters)... just STFU.

And bringing in worthless pitchers like May and this clown Jansen...... he is clearly only there because he had that heart surgery, and the team/coach did not have the heart to cut him loose because he sucks and constantly cost the team games.

Well, here we are..... how the hell can this even surprise anyone, not me. Look how confused Dave Roberts looks all the time, head constaning in motion, looking nervously around..... all other coaches are much calmer.

If the Dodgers still manage to win this WS, it will be no thanks to DR, but it will be thanks to a fu cking miracle.

Last edited:
This WS is hilarious when it comes to the masks being used.....we really see it on full display.

some have them on, many do not.....

rays coach: mask on mask off mask on mask off mask on mask off mask on mask off, mask on chin, proceeds to bite his fingernails........... takes mask off, spits right out into the air, and then later takes it off and begins to yell at full lung capacity at the ump....... and so does dave roberts, what a joke all this it.

please explain to me what the hell they are doing?? :oops: 😆🤣

Last edited:
I don't know how anyone can possibly defend Dave Roberts after a loss like this. The man never learns from his mistakes ever. I really hope he gets fired even if the Dodgers win this series somehow

Honest question do you root for the LA Dodgers ??, i was in the idea that the Houston Astros is/was your team.

And by your posts i get a hint that you dont like Dave Robberts style of coaching :D
I am a Astros fan, but since i am in Europe, i am without a real hometown team, so i can appreciate other good teams and players. But i can't just root for all teams of course, that would take the fun out of it.

Also have to have villain teams to hate, to inject some passion....... I have Boston and the Cubs...... Red Sox seems to always have *******s on their teams, Varitek fight vs NY + steroid freaks like Manny.... and Pig Papi , uh, i mean big papi. And just always all around annoying players and coaches.

Cubs, their logo is ******* annoying and their fans seem annoying as well ....... those "celebs" singing before the games from up in the booth? .... **** that is annoying 🖕i actually think many of them (fans) were upset that they won in 2016... they could no longer claim to be lovable losers. Seems to be a favorite team for nerds and special people to support . People in the stands there look weird and different.

what you think, is there something about the history of those two teams? Or is it only in my mind.... 😂🤣

And Dave Roberts? Yeah, he is a Red Sox legend..... they still worship him for the 2018 Championship.

Time will tell if the Rays will do the same.

Back