• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They are real. They get loose after heavy use that’s all normal. You just have to get a tune up and they will be as good as new. Many people on the OF do tuneups. The x-man is Ken of them and can tune it up for you. His websites below. Basically fill out the form and send to him.

Well that is awesome news thanks heaps.

I notice these dont have serial number on them like others on here. Does this just mean they are a different series? If so which version?

I am in Australia but I have checked out the website and see what I can do.

Cheers!

Well that is awesome news thanks heaps.

I notice these dont have serial number on them like others on here. Does this just mean they are a different series? If so which version?

I am in Australia but I have checked out the website and see what I can do.

Cheers!

They basically stoped putting serial numbers on the frames at one point. Your frame is a gen 4 juliet.

There’s probably a local OF member that could tune it up for you so you don’t have to ship it to the US but I’m not familiar with who specifically. Someone else can help you out with a name.

They basically stoped putting serial numbers on the frames at one point. Your frame is a gen 4 juliet.

There’s probably a local OF member that could tune it up for you so you don’t have to ship it to the US but I’m not familiar with who specifically. Someone else can help you out with a name.
Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Yeah thanks mate I sherlocked that as well but I am currently on a self imposed facebook hiatus currently. Fixing up my Juliets may be an exception though.
X metal workshop in Sydney do amazing restoration work mate. You can email him if you don't like using Facebook . PM me when to can send I'll give you his details. Where abouts are you?

X metal workshop in Sydney do amazing restoration work mate. You can email him if you don't like using Facebook . PM me when to can send I'll give you his details. Where abouts are you?
Thanks Jase. I am basically middle of nowhere Regional SA

Thanks Jase. I am basically middle of nowhere Regional SA
Nice mate I'm up in newy. PM me when you can and I'll get you in touch with x metal workshop to fix your juliets. I've got a wanted ad on gumtree for x metals as well you can find me there if you need done asap. Reach out anytime and I can answer your questions or sell you more🤣🤣🤣🤣 introduce yourself to @cacatman as well. He keeps a list of aussies . I think hes gonna shout us all a longy one day!

Nice mate I'm up in newy. PM me when you can and I'll get you in touch with x metal workshop to fix your juliets. I've got a wanted ad on gumtree for x metals as well you can find me there if you need done asap. Reach out anytime and I can answer your questions or sell you more🤣🤣🤣🤣 introduce yourself to @cacatman as well. He keeps a list of aussies . I think hes gonna shout us all a longy one day!
LOL no worries dude!

Latest Posts

Back