• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I am about to add x-metals to my collection of Oakley Sunglasses. Attached are the photos of the first pair i want to buy. They are Juliets and the other seller says that they have no serial numbers or marking at all and probably Gen 4. He sounds legit and they look legit when i compare them to others on the internet, however I would like to get an opinion from some of the experts on this site.
What do you think?
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg

I am about to add x-metals to my collection of Oakley Sunglasses. Attached are the photos of the first pair i want to buy. They are Juliets and the other seller says that they have no serial numbers or marking at all and probably Gen 4. He sounds legit and they look legit when i compare them to others on the internet, however I would like to get an opinion from some of the experts on this site.
What do you think?
View attachment 732731View attachment 732732View attachment 732733View attachment 732735View attachment 732736

Legit

Back