• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@Kallision, hard to see the SKU in your last picture, but that's one way to determine authenticity when matched against the database at oreview (Flak 2.0 XL ).
My apologies. It's a pair listed for sale and I can barely piece together the numbers myself. It seems like it's 6859 for the last 4 of the SKU. I reached out to the seller for confirmation. Apart from the numbers, I just wasn't sure if there was any particular method to determining an authentic vs fake pair that would make it stand out regarding Flak 2.0 or Flak 2.0 XL.

@Kallision, it looks like it could possibly be the Satin Black Flak 2.0 XL as listed at oreview (Flak 2.0 XL Satin Black / Prizm Black Iridium Polarized ). I'm just not sure if Standard Issue Flak 2.0s come without the Oakley name on the nose bridge? Have you considered purchasing directly from Oakley, or maybe Jomashop?
I normally purchase from Oakley, Sunglass Hut, or another reputable source. Lately have been in a little bit of a bind but still wated to do something for my stepdad. I have not thought about jomashop. I will look there. Thank you :)

is this legit or custom made?

IMG_20200614_092748.jpg

I'm looking for white frames blue lens pit boss ? Anyone know where I can find ? It's for a birthday :)

Oakley didn’t make a white frame in the pit boss, you would have to have somebody on here that customizes do a frame you send them To get done that way, unless somebody’s willing to give up their customized one which I think there’s less then a handful done🤔

This just confuses me... why do all the fakes seem to come in the same case? I mean it's a great first glance giveaway, so I appreciate it, but how to people think it's a good idea to claim their item in legit with this garbage.

Screenshot_20200616-080653_Mercari.jpg

Back