• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Most certainly a fake. Putting pins in the nosebridge when there is no coupler was a thing back in the day fakers to mimic the look of the X-metals and Switches.

So you think these are pretty old then? I’ve never seen another pair like to for sale anywhere.

And you probably won’t. There were alot of fakes out there, of all sorts of manufacturer, and made with various materials. Tons of them that Oakley lawyers were chasing after. Most of them you will see once and never see again. It is nice to hold out hope that these odd things are miraculously rare finds but the reality is they are not the real deal.

I tend to agree...unless someone has specific knowledge on these, it would be difficult to prove they were a prototype.

Cool looking though...
If I seen these even knowing they where fake I think I would still pick them up if they where cheap. Real plates are hard to come by and I’m not crazy about the plastic plates.

If I seen these even knowing they where fake I think I would still pick them up if they where cheap. Real plates are hard to come by and I’m not crazy about the plastic plates.
They're not something you actually have? Oh.. yea, I'd probably put some cash towards them because they're cool too.. but I usually have only given $10 to $20 for REALLY cool customs

Back