• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey, i need a legit check on my sunglasses oakley vintage maybe 2000s.
IMG_5935.jpeg
IMG_5936.jpeg
IMG_5938.jpeg
IMG_5940.jpeg
IMG_5937.jpeg

And this is a perfect demonstration, of just how fking nuts eBay drives me!!!!!!

oakley sunglasses mens pre owned | eBay

I made a complaint too eBay, about this piece of incredibly fking ugly pair of ****streak ...........?

Too which their reply was this!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A decision was made on the listing you reported

Hello funky-trixtar,
Thanks again for reporting the listing(s) you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination was made by a customer service agent.

If you reported content that isn’t listed below, we’ll send a separate email once we’ve made a decision.

Your reference ID:
2-174751305825

Here are the listings you reported that are included in this decision:
Item: 166627945789 oakley sunglasses mens pre owned

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.
Thanks,

eBay"

I think there must be someone out there, can give them a kick up their ARSE. For the sheer disbelief that the suposed 'Oakley's' were not taken off.............JUST HOW FKING UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And this is a perfect demonstration, of just how fking nuts eBay drives me!!!!!!

oakley sunglasses mens pre owned | eBay

I made a complaint too eBay, about this piece of incredibly fking ugly pair of ****streak ...........?

Too which their reply was this!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A decision was made on the listing you reported

Hello funky-trixtar,
Thanks again for reporting the listing(s) you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination was made by a customer service agent.

If you reported content that isn’t listed below, we’ll send a separate email once we’ve made a decision.

Your reference ID:
2-174751305825

Here are the listings you reported that are included in this decision:
Item: 166627945789 oakley sunglasses mens pre owned

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.
Thanks,

eBay"

I think there must be someone out there, can give them a kick up their ARSE. For the sheer disbelief that the suposed 'Oakley's' were not taken off.............JUST HOW FKING UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Seems very similar to Mercari and other selling platforms. 🤬

I recently purchased these glasses through a second-hand store.

However, unlike the pictures I saw on the Internet, there are no numbers or serial numbers on the center or temples of the glasses.

Are they authentic?

The last picture is a picture of the case, but I bought it somewhere else.
I would appreciate it if you could check this too
1709569015232.jpg
1709569015473.jpg
1709569015302.jpg
1709569015370.jpg
1709569015438.jpg
1709569015512.jpg

I recently purchased these glasses through a second-hand store.

However, unlike the pictures I saw on the Internet, there are no numbers or serial numbers on the center or temples of the glasses.

Are they authentic?

The last picture is a picture of the case, but I bought it somewhere else.
I would appreciate it if you could check this tooView attachment 1122385View attachment 1122390View attachment 1122386View attachment 1122387View attachment 1122388View attachment 1122392
They look authentic. Lenses may be RX

Latest Posts

Back