• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Sorry, hard to type out a paragraph of details when you didnt even take the time to figure out what model it is suppose to be.
I took the time to add the info I found in
an ad, I am just getting to know Oakley sunglasses and know very little so far. The seller obviously got the name wrong and I repeated his mistake because I know very little about Oakley sunglasses but I’m trying to learn. I was expecting to get knowledge out of this forum instead of agressive attitude.

an ad, I am just getting to know Oakley sunglasses and know very little so far. The seller obviously got the name wrong and I repeated his mistake because I know very little about Oakley sunglasses but I’m trying to learn. I was expecting to get knowledge out of this forum instead of agressive attitude.
Then maybe educate yourself via here: O-review.com.

Listen, Google can be your friend. Dont be lazy. Take the time to do some research on your own and educate yourself first. Then if you still have questions ask. Dont rely on everyone else to do the work for you. That is partly what is wrong with the world today. People are lazy and dont want to put any effort in, they expect someone else to do it for them. This isnt being aggressive.

Check out OAKLEY Juliet X-Metal Sunglasses Romeo PENNY X SQUARED Titanium X-Men Marvel on eBay!

Just reported these snidey"s on Ebay but apparently the Ad is "Not a Violation of their policies"

WTF!!! 😡

C***s

Check out OAKLEY Juliet X-Metal Sunglasses Romeo PENNY X SQUARED Titanium X-Men Marvel on eBay!

Just reported these snidey"s on Ebay but apparently the Ad is "Not a Violation of their policies"

WTF!!! 😡

C***s
Often the People handling reports have no clue, even when you give then solide proof about sku:'s, pictures of design details, etc. Same in Vinted. Total mess...

IMG_0140.jpeg
R1’s & TB1
HOWEVER —

Beware of ANYTHING ON DEPOP.
Both of these sellers are scammers. Purchased, sent a message stating I paid, and will update them once arrived and inspected.
They have relisted both, numerous times after I purchased (and I’m sure I probably wast the first).

Both sellers blocked me. Filed a dispute with PP and I should be in the clear in a few days.
Deleting Depop after everything is resolved.
I kinda figured it’d be too good to be true (typically, that’s the case) but glad I used PP G&S.
I’m going to be sticking with the usual sites/platforms from this point forward.

Edit*** I forgot to include, the items shown in the photos are 100% legit/authentic, just not the people portraying the items. They are most definitely out to scam people.

Last edited:
Back