• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I am the one who snatched 'em ;) , I'll confirm once they arrive, but they seemed super legit to me.
Congrats! Yeah, looking back on it, they seem very obviously real.

I saw someone list a pair of the same color for 200 a few days after this got sold, so I assumed they fell into the hands of some reseller. I was pretty bummed about it, especially since I had settled on a price with the owner, but seeing that price (low for Vinted standards) I should've just hit the buy button and ran away with the prize. Now, knowing they're into the hands of someone who's gonna actually have some use for the glasses, I'm pretty happy about it! Enjoy your glasses man.

I am just hoping someone will list a pair for a good price sometime soon...they've become the "affordable" pair of Oakleys I wanna get, but all the ones I see up for grabs are 100-130. Been basically refreshing Vinted between work and seeing if anything with a better price comes up...for now, all I've seen is someone asking 70 euros for a really beat-up one :/.

Hi, can someone please tell me if thats a model oakley produced and if so if that pair is authentic?

1712951046.jpeg

1712951046 (1).jpeg

Hi, can someone please tell me if thats a model oakley produced and if so if that pair is authentic?

View attachment 1132400

View attachment 1132401
It's an bastardization of XX Twenty's. With a semi-frame lens overlap, heald down by crosshead screws. To 'top' it all off, it has an Icon text in the wrong font and size. It's an abomination which should be killed with FIRE!!!!

Back