• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Poll: What was the turnaround time on your x metal customization?

How long was your turn around time on your customization?

• 1-3 months

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 3-6 months

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 6-9+ months

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Never

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one then. I feel horrible for you I read that. and we have been talking about it in our groups on Facebook. I really hope it all works out. he called me out on his page numerous times about bashing his family and stealing his ideas which I had nothing to do with or would never do. . I absolutely considered him a friend and had no idea that a crazy response would follow. the downfall is that I was told I was a no talent hack and should go and ..... well I'll leave it there. I know it was all just a miss understanding and I can't stand the fact I can't fix it. he just gets so mad so quickly.
I'm still you fb friend ;):p and Frank's MySpace friend :twitch::biggrin:

A message the good Dr. posted on FB is a positive step in the right direction for all of you waiting:

"more pair boxed and ready...Today, 5 more or better if all goes as planned. Plowing through everything and making progress. So for those still waiting, I am cranking and cranking hard...Thank you for your patience and understanding. This year has not been good to me in that aspect (weather, progress and such), but I am taking the bull by the horns and showing it where to go!! I have also turned down a lot of requests to prevent any further backlog, just so you all know."

I could never get the weather thing?? Who does their painting outdoors or has no thermostat in the workshop - pure bs.

I actually told him - if you're so desperate just ask and I can give you some cash. Peasant :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back