• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prayers for Roblau @ XxuversxX

@XxuversxX and @XxRuMKaxX
Lots of positive energy for a speedy recovery.
Thank you and very appreciated and meaningful to feel the love and concern of my fellow members here! Though it was a rough week and the surgery went a little south and got complicated I am at least through the worse of it and on the recovery path. I have family around to help and am comfortable doing what the doctors want from me in order to heal. Hopefully in my case the end result will be a better quality of life. My hip had to be replaced but a titanium rod had to be removed in order to put the hip in and after 17 years of being there bone had attached to it and thats where things got complicated. Since titanium is often a subject here LOL it is interesting to me to have learned that bone will bond to it stronger and more solid than other metals.

For @XxuversxX though I am very concerned for our brother as numbness and what he is experiencing has got to be super scary and sounds super serious. I hope for answers for you my friend though we have not known each other. There is nothing worse than the "unknown" and not having answers. Nerve and spinal issues are nothing to play with or take lightly so my concerns are with you right now my friend! Stay positive and don't let the frustration of non answers bring down your spirits. If one set of doctors cannot find solutions go to another. I have had to do that to get my own issues fixed. To one doctor I just had severe arthritis but to another it was bone on bone grinding because all my cartilage was gone in my left hip where I injured it in my wilder youth. Don't give up or let discouragement overtake positivity that a solution can be found. Stay strong my friend!!! You will get to the other side!

Latest Posts

Back