• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant Elite Replacement Lenses

I got a pair of their polarized mirrorshield and had the send them back. The mirrorshield wasnt strong at all and can see right through the lenses from the outside. Looking through the lenses was also funky. As you moved the peripheral moved as well and was very weird. Do the Elites have that effect? Is this normal for all Revant lenses and people just get use to it?
The effect you are describing is a manufacturing defect. It happens when polarized lenses are not correctly cut on the polarization axis. This is definitely something covered by the warranty. You should reach out to them and let them know. Sometimes this effect gives people headaches or nausea

I would definitely consider the Elite lenses (for my M Frame particularly) BUT for the intrusive advertising that screams ELITE+ in my field of view.
nuts.gif

That seems to be the issue with a lot of replacement lenses. No one seems to like the engraving which can be distracting to some. Our lenses don’t have any engraving on them and the clarity is as good as the OEMs. They also come with an anti-reflective coating that you can’t with Prizm. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee so you can try them out risk free. Visit www.apexlenses.us to view our inventory.

I always order the Revant lenses when I want to change the color of the lens but I always just stick with their basic lenses.

Back