• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors...

Thanks to everyone who remembered my father yesterday, or any day! My family had a catholic mass in his honor with lots of our family from the Philippines in attendance! my boyfriend and i spent the weekend at the beach before which was a nice way to reflect and reflex on the year without my dad. I appreciate checking this forum and seeing all the memories of my dad

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who remembered my father yesterday, or any day! My family had a catholic mass in his honor with lots of our family from the Philippines in attendance! my boyfriend and i spent the weekend at the beach before which was a nice way to reflect and reflex on the year without my dad. I appreciate checking this forum and seeing all the memories of my dad
:sorry::cry:Not trying to be funny. that's how I felt when I read this.. A Rotors collection custom, that I am completely jealous of :)
IMG_6498.jpg

One tradition my dad and his side of the family was to open our gifts on christmas eve. this year my boyfriend and i honored that. my boyfriend without me even asking got me Oakley ski pants, gloves, and goggles. i am so stoked to finally have my own oakley’s can’t imagine what my dad would think. i think i finally own an item he didn’t have. ski pants! haha

69AF687A-123B-4E7C-8941-793EE27E7697.jpeg

One tradition my dad and his side of the family was to open our gifts on christmas eve. this year my boyfriend and i honored that. my boyfriend without me even asking got me Oakley ski pants, gloves, and goggles. i am so stoked to finally have my own oakley’s can’t imagine what my dad would think. i think i finally own an item he didn’t have. ski pants! haha

View attachment 418017
Awesome and Merry Christmas!

Sent from Q's S8+

View attachment 418017
Merry Christmas!

View attachment 418017
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

View attachment 418017

That’s super cool!!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Latest Posts

Back