• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors...

One tradition my dad and his side of the family was to open our gifts on christmas eve. this year my boyfriend and i honored that. my boyfriend without me even asking got me Oakley ski pants, gloves, and goggles. i am so stoked to finally have my own oakley’s can’t imagine what my dad would think. i think i finally own an item he didn’t have. ski pants! haha

View attachment 418017
I think your dad would of been stoked to. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you both.

I hope you all think of my dad today on the 4 year anniversary of his passing. I enjoy reading through these posts every year and seeing how many people he had befriended through here!
ECBD1D6B-1314-4444-9256-B3B3EE2E859E.jpeg

Believe it or not, I was thinking of him the other day. He is truly missed and was a great guy in this forum. His spirit will definitely carry on in here forever.
Same here. I hope one day I can have a similar legacy as Rotors. Never met or really interacted with him but he seemed to be a great guy!

I hope you all think of my dad today on the 4 year anniversary of his passing. I enjoy reading through these posts every year and seeing how many people he had befriended through here! View attachment 781608
Yehhh .... Ross It is always in my memory, it is a void impossible to fill ... wherever you are, we love you brother ...

Last edited:
I hope you all think of my dad today on the 4 year anniversary of his passing. I enjoy reading through these posts every year and seeing how many people he had befriended through here!
Haley,
Thanks for sharing this pic of the 2 of you.
We miss our Marine brother and send our love,
Curt

I hope you all think of my dad today on the 4 year anniversary of his passing. I enjoy reading through these posts every year and seeing how many people he had befriended through here! View attachment 781608

Awww, thanks for posting Haley . Thinking about you and your dad today. He was one of the first members who interacted with me and why I kept coming back. RIP @RoTors

Back