• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Vr50 photochromic

Also - potentially my lens may turn darker red if I was in a sunnier location - closer to the equator
Thanks Dave for the info on the lens. One lens I am still confused about..it says prizm on the lens but what prizm it is I don't know. It's base colour is little bit unusual..it's like fire but has a torch like Iridium coating.

Matte White Prizm - unknown lens.JPG

Nevermind I found the pair youre looking at. That lens is most likely from the Echelon pair. However Oakley released the VR50 Ruby for the London Olympics and offered it in the Safehouse.
Ive only seen one pair of Safehouse Jawbones, and I ****in bought them!
All of these are VR50 Ruby except the Gray Radar. Notice the Echelon has the transitions logo on it
vr50.jpg

Nevermind I found the pair youre looking at. That lens is most likely from the Echelon pair. However Oakley released the VR50 Ruby for the London Olympics and offered it in the Safehouse.
All of these are VR50 Ruby except the Gray Radar. Notice the Echelon has the transitions logo on it
View attachment 595050
How is the fit of jawbone compared to Radars?

View attachment 595050

I’ve got two London lenses.

Back