• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shallow water polarized?

Here are the shallow and deep Iridium polarized I use for fishing.
SWIP- one of my favs when the morning sun isn’t as bright this gives me that extra light needed in those shaded areas under trees and it lights up Lilly pads underneath to see them lunkers. Has it help with my casting of course it has I can see in the shallow water and put it on the money.
DWIP- my go to when I’m out on a large body of water due to the cool blue of the lens. When on a large body of water these literally transform and the lens takes on the color of the water and it also takes away glare.

You can still find some of the hard to find lens😇

62AD5717-87FF-4F26-B031-38140EC19193.jpeg

C5117538-F984-4243-A49C-351F889AAFFE.jpeg

1B77BA7B-4C27-4F68-B65A-FED14AE4C33F.jpeg

Last edited:
Maritime This is a WATER lens so you must be on water to really get the full benefits. I have to admit this lens is a true all around lens on the water for boating and especially fishing as well even on large lakes on open water.
below are pics of SWP, Maritime, SWIP

B3AE4D43-AE37-4872-9194-59B49FF590B3.jpeg

Spent most of the weekend out fishing/on the water and I forgot how nice it is to have a polarized pair of glasses. My son has a quarter jacket with grey lenses, but he took my whiskers with prizm black polarized. My eyes were shot about an hour in!

Thanks everybody for all the feedback on all the awesome ‘angler specific lenses‘!

Latest Posts

Back