• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shallow water polarized?

i know shallow and deep water prizm, I have never heard of Deep Blue Prism or Deep Blue Iridium .
Which Oakley models come with those lenses?
It's just blue iridium. They also had a shallow water polarized which is different from shallow water prism . Standard blue iridium isn't good for fishing as it's not polarized

It's just blue iridium. They also had a shallow water polarized which is different from shallow water prism . Standard blue iridium isn't good for fishing as it's not polarized
yeah, i think i remember blue iridium. those were nice when looking through them, right?
never seen shallow water polarized though !

i know shallow and deep water prizm, I have never heard of Deep Blue Prism or Deep Blue Iridium .
Which Oakley models come with those lenses?
I think he meant prizm deep water and not Deep Blue Prizm
I know that deep blue iridium polarized came at least in Flak Jacket and Radar pitch.
Since they still have it on the site

I think he meant prizm deep water and not Deep Blue Prizm
I know that deep blue iridium polarized came at least in Flak Jacket and Radar pitch.
Since they still have it on the site
Yeah, when we are talking about these lenses, it is important to get the names 100% correct. Easy to get confused otherwise.......... at least it is for me.

Back