• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shallow water polarized?

Yeah, when we are talking about these lenses, it is important to get the names 100% correct. Easy to get confused otherwise.......... at least it is for me.
Shallow water polarized
Deep blue polarized
Blue iridium
Deep water prizm
Shallow water prizm

I think he meant prizm deep water and not Deep Blue Prizm
I know that deep blue iridium polarized came at least in Flak Jacket and Radar pitch.
Since they still have it on the site
Sorry for the confusion on the Angler lens series. The correct name would be Deep Water Iridium Polarized… yes they are polarized. Also the Shallow Water Iridium Polarized. When you get Rx you can really customize them so I had other things added to them.

Oakley really outdone themselves on the Angler Series. I will post more pics later but check these out @WildWires you will appreciate them.

I will have to wait until later to post

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion on the Angler lens series. The correct name would be Deep Water Iridium Polarized… yes they are polarized. Also the Shallow Water Iridium Polarized. When you get Rx you can really customize them so I had other things added to them.

Oakley really outdone themselves on the Angler Series. I will post more pics later but check these out @WildWires you will appreciate them.

I will have to wait until later to post
When were these 2 lenses produced , and what year did Oakley stop making them?

When were these 2 lenses produced , and what year did Oakley stop making them?
I believe Oakley stopped making these in 2014/15. About the same time as other contrast lens like the VR28 and G30 lens disappeared.

Latest Posts

Back