• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Snakes who bust up deals that are already made make me sick!

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Look folks... Have an ounce of integrity when you miss out on something. Once an item is sold then it is not your place to all of a sudden get holy and try to bust a deal up just because you did not get the item. If a seller list an item under worth on their own without manipulation then it is fair game.

It amazes me how someone all of a sudden becomes "the good guy" just to interfere out of spite. This did not happen here today but I have seen it cause conflict here so I know it happens. I have had numerous deals broken up over the years and no one wins because now the seller in confused cause someone told him the item is worth way higher than it even is. You do not get it, I do not get it, and the seller can't sell it at a new inflated price cause you misinformed him.

How about trying harder, spend more time looking, and have the cash ready when someone sells cheap. It is a win some lose some game we play and breaking up someone elses win deserves a lynch mob! People who go in after trying to get them to cancel an order is the lowest form of life on the planet! The seller does not need your "knowledge" after the fact and you are not being a great human by giving it to them... mind your own business! I promise you I have missed allot in my days by being second in line and never once busted up a deal or tried as long as the buyer played under the systems guidelines and with integrity. It was likely a deal YOU GOT!!! So I ask the same of YOU!

Rant OVER!

Last edited:
Yes it sucks.
There is already a thread on the same topic.
Can't remember what it's called.

I know how it feels all too well.
I had my PP funds twice returned with some BS explanation a other buyer was faster sending funds.
I had near endless discussions with seller because the seller was advised by other potential buyers on the value of the item.

Yes it sucks.
There is already a thread on the same topic.
Can't remember what it's called.

I know how it feels all too well.
I had my PP funds twice returned with some BS explanation a other buyer was faster sending funds.
I had near endless discussions with seller because the seller was advised by other potential buyers on the value of the item.
I figured I was not bringing up anything new but a nice refresher on the subject is needed. I have been snaked or attempted snakings allot here lately... So much I am tempted to just be a snake to and then no one gets a deal!

I figured I was not bringing up anything new but a nice refresher on the subject is needed. I have been snaked or attempted snakings allot here lately... So much I am tempted to just be a snake to and then no one gets a deal!
Leason learned
when it comes to oakley everyone is a snake…..I can say this much though, since I’ve joined here and that’s awhile back i am proud to say that i have not snaked anyone NADA!!

Leason learned
when it comes to oakley everyone is a snake…..I can say this much though, since I’ve joined here and that’s awhile back i am proud to say that i have not snaked anyone NADA!!
Many years ago my grandpa who basically sat on a sofa watching football as long as I knew him blurted out to me one day "a man's character is the only thing he really has that no one can take away from him but himself. If you cannot do something with integrity then you should not be doing it." I think he was referring to the smell of marlboro's coming off my 13 year old self but still applies! Snakes are snakes and should have their heads chopped off upon sight!

Back