• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Space Encoder

I like the packaging and they do have the old school Oakley vibe to them for sure. Yes it’s marketing but so is everything. I like the fact that they are trying something different. Remind me a bit of the Over The Top when everyone said “who would wear those?” and now OTTs have their space in history.

These are certainly head turners and perhaps a WTF kinda reaction. Perhaps if they don’t sell out, they won’t make any more colorways. That would be fine for me. I feel these should be a one and done type style. I personally like them and they go well with the other new “frameless” designs Oakley has released past few years.

IMG_8764.jpeg

IMG_8766.jpeg

IMG_8768.jpeg

I like the packaging and they do have the old school Oakley vibe to them for sure. Yes it’s marketing but so is everything. I like the fact that they are trying something different. Remind me a bit of the Over The Top when everyone said “who would wear those?” and now OTTs have their space in history.

These are certainly head turners and perhaps a WTF kinda reaction. Perhaps if they don’t sell out, they won’t make any more colorways. That would be fine for me. I feel these should be a one and done type style. I personally like them and they go well with the other new “frameless” designs Oakley has released past few years.

View attachment 1105897

View attachment 1105898

View attachment 1105899
I sure miss my Xeus’🥹

Looking forward to wearing these for softball next season.

Back