• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Space Encoder

Yeah, and you also have to figure in the scalpers who buy a bunch of extras to corner the market on ebay and make things sellout quickly. They hear limited edition and immediately put 50 in their cart. —Is Oakley finally turning off the scalpers? God I hope so. I hope their time is coming to an end.
Romeos for $200 finale😜😜😜😜

Yeah, FHR still has them in stock, as well as the Brain Dead Sub Zeros.

Could it be that the vocal minority on the forum who loves the old school stuff and the wild design language is out of touch with modern fashion trends and a multi billion dollar company who spends tons on market research actually knows what the people want to a greater extent?

No, it’s lux who is wrong.

Could it be that the vocal minority on the forum who loves the old school stuff and the wild design language is out of touch with modern fashion trends and a multi billion dollar company who spends tons on market research actually knows what the people want to a greater extent?

IMG_0574.gif

You are right! Katos Forever❤️

The Eye Jackets always sell out fast. They just have to take note, what works and what doesnt. I don’t want to give them an excuse to be boring.

This is true... I find it difficult to accept some of the new trends until they have almost passed... Refused for years to ever buy a sutro but now have a couple on the way after finding some appreciation for the effort to make cool frame editions. I recall though that it is kinda in Oakleys history from inception that the immediate response to many many designs over the years has been negative then turn out later to be uber collectible and people fight over the shyt. The R1 is a prime example... Hell... even Razor Blades had haters who said "no one would ever wear something so gaudy (80's word). "

Latest Posts

Back