• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Space Encoder

How'd you get that? We just had a baby and that would be Awesome right about now!!
When there is something wrong with the glasses when you get them you write in a complaint and lots of things could happen. Most of the time you get a 30% code but there is a 50% code as well and this last time all I said is I wanted a refund on a Sutro Players Selection and they sent me another pair and told me to keep both :idk:

When there is something wrong with the glasses when you get them you write in a complaint and lots of things could happen. Most of the time you get a 30% code but there is a 50% code as well and this last time all I said is I wanted a refund on a Sutro Players Selection and they sent me another pair and told me to keep both :idk:
That's dope!! So you have to write in not call up customer service? It worked out in your favor! Do you have an extra code? Lol

Send the other one to Koonce🫡❤️

So here is the question at least a few of us have to be wondering about. Is this really a limited edition, considering there are still some available on O’s website, or do people not want them that much that they have not sold the 900 something of them? Or did they, and they made more?

So here is the question at least a few of us have to be wondering about. Is this really a limited edition, considering there are still some available on O’s website, or do people not want them that much that they have not sold the 900 something of them? Or did they, and they made more?
It would have sold out by now if it was around $200 and a different color. I really didnt like the color combo. Had it been the coloring of those 13-11’s or whatever they are called and around $200 or so, I would have bought them. Oakley has competition with M-experiment now that sells glasses for less than $200.

It would have sold out by now if it was around $200 and a different color. I really didnt like the color combo. Had it been the coloring of those 13-11’s or whatever they are called and around $200 or so, I would have bought them. Oakley has competition with M-experiment now that sells glasses for less than $200.
What's M experiment!?

What's M experiment!?
The original founder of Oakley, Jim Jannard, and his son, just started a new sunglass company. Jim was forced to sell Oakley to Luxottica back around 2009. M-experiment is a much smaller company than Oakley, but it only started 6 months ago and has the potential to be the Oakley of old eventually. There is a section about M-experiment toward the bottom of the Oakley Forum here. Jim’s son Jammin sometimes stops by and comments as well.

Back