• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

SPOILERS AHEAD

So I thought episode 4 was absolutely amazing. So many cool scenes and shots with the Slave 1, Fennec is an absolute badass, and Boba is fully healed and back. And then the awesome tease for hopefully next week’s episode, with possibly Din showing up. Talking about Black Krrsantan’s past was a pretty nice touch as well.

View attachment 932560
Fify 🥰

So many complainers and whiners. Star Wars fandom really pisses me off sometimes. Have patience young ones! Don’t judge a series before getting all the information. Episode 4 gives meaning to the first three by providing…………. Motivation! Great great show. But they should change to the name of the show from The Book of Boba Fett to Tales from the Bacta Tank.

So many complainers and whiners. Star Wars fandom really pisses me off sometimes. Have patience young ones! Don’t judge a series before getting all the information. Episode 4 gives meaning to the first three by providing…………. Motivation! Great great show. But they should change to the name of the show from The Book of Boba Fett to Tales from the Bacta Tank.
2e39a5eaeac7393da8b9c5fc82a75d12e7bc0028b95435c8e24d27c65664948f_1.jpg.jpg

fbcde9f8c316a3d3d8f3beee6a40a756f35f102e1498fdd0ea49cb94cf43cfd3_1.jpg.jpg

Latest Posts

Back