• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Official Bequest List inclu. "Who Wants @Beardo0628's Complete Ducati Hatchet Wires When I Die"?

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Updated 8th February, 2020 by cacatman

If you have Oakleys you wish to pass on to a member after you die, leave a comment and I'll update the thread.

If want to be next in line for @Beardo0628's or @Trucker360's pairs that I currently have, indicate your intention in the comments below AFTER agreeing to the CONDITIONS below.

Introduction

Out of the blue, @Beardo0628 gave me a complete and mint pair of Oakley Ducati Hatchet Wires. As stated in a previous post of mine, this surely is a great human example of grace ie. "undeserved favour".

@Trucker360 gave me a pair of Olympic Green Fade Asia Fit Frogskins, so they will also go into the mix as well.

Considering where I'm living, I suspect that on paper, I've probably got a higher chance of dying than you have, so I thought I'd cover my bases and take the cheap option re: my Oakley wishes for this pair after I die (by putting it here).

I admit that it's a long time to wait. But, I take care of my sunglasses very very well, and they actually are in OUTSTANDING condition. You'll be getting excellent pairs even if you have to wait a few years. Besides, you never know when I'm going to die (I had a mate in his 40s drop dead at the gym last week!).

Conditions
  • If you are on the list and found to have killed or put a contract out on him or been complicit in the death of @cacatman, then the glasses will be sent to the next person on the list. If the sunglasses have been sent to you and later it emerges that you have been responsible for @cacatman's death, then you are to return the sunglasses to the @cacatman's family at your own expense (we will not pay postal costs) (@Tinman - Thanks so much for alerting me to this possibility)
  • You can only be on one list or, if you mention both because you didn't read the conditions, only the first pair you mentioned.
  • Ducati Hatchet Wires and all associated paraphernalia will be posted (at my family's expense) via registered mail to the person listed first in the below lists in the event of my certified death by the relevant authorities. In the case of the Frogskins, only sunglasses and microfibre bag will be posted (there is no box).
  • If I have been certified missing, and "presumed dead", but then re-emerge alive, then whoever has the hatchet wires must return them to me at their own cost. They're practically in mint and I want them back. There is no statute of limitations for this (in terms of time). In the event that you don't have them, replacement pair will need to be a numbered factory original C6 carbon (because that's the equivalent pair that suits my face shape).
  • If the box cannot be located, only the glasses will be posted.
  • In the unlikely event that the actual glasses cannot be located (there would only be 3 possible reasons that this could happen:- 1. I was blown up by a roadside bomb (or equivalent) while wearing them and only unusable pieces (of them or me) could be found. 2. They were stolen e.g. I was kidnapped by an ISIS type group who then stole and wore them while I was being beheaded in their promotional video. And lastly 3. I got demented in my old age and sold them because I forgot my promise to you), only the box will be posted with an apologetic note addressed to you, personally, by my grieving family.
  • They will not be posted to a proxy ie. will only be posted to the actual owner that the below "avatars" represent and not to a representative or someone else the person below wishes to gift to.
  • They will only be sent to places on planet earth that have an actual delivery address (e.g. not oceans, outer space, ships (sorry @Jimbabwe), not PO Boxes, etc.
  • My family will attempt to contact you via this forum. If you do not respond by writing in this thread your willingness to receive them within 10 business days +/- 60 minutes of being notified, my family will then proceed to contact the next person on the list.
  • Before posting, you must agree for your relatives to make contact and to post them to the person immediately after you on this list, in the event of your untimely (or timely!) demise. If you do not agree, then my family will approach the next person and you will be "struck off" the list. We shall also make it known that you are to be known as being very "unsporting".
  • My family will not be held liable for any postal damage or loss in the postal system.
  • In the event that all of you are dead, they will remain as part of cacatman's heirlooms to his children, his children's children, his children's children's children, his children's children's children's children ad infinitum.

List (in Order), of Who Has "Dibs" on the Ducati Hatchet Wires When @cacatman Bites the Dust
  1. @SiRacer420
  2. @Blondie
  3. @Beardo0628 (the man himself
  4. @Codechimp08
  5. @Zax
  6. @Scarface

List (in Order), of Who Has "Dibs" on The Olympic Green Fade Frogskins When @cacatman Bites the Dust

List (in Order), of Who Has "Dibs" on The Pair of X-Metals (That Haven't Been Gifted To Me Yet) When @cacatman Bites the Dust
  1. @dingo ate my baby
  2. @Jmgarcia

Epilogue
As you can see, I'm planning ahead. This whole post was to highlight two of the generous O.F. people as well as have a bit of fun while my family was asleep. But. I'll finish on a more serious note. We all spend a lot of time planning for the immediate future, but it's still worth sparing some time to consider what we actually benefit if we "gain the whole world but lose our own soul?".

Last edited:
Your right it's rigged! "Fake News" where is @"TRUMP" he needs to call this out ;)

Just for you o darkone....

1ikfqd.jpg

1st to post but there’s already names listed....fail.
Sorry bro, I'm just trying to find the post where @SiRacer420 said he wanted them next. But @Blondie said "she'd take one for the team" if both @SiRacer420 and I snuff it. Technically @Beardo0628 got in before her, but he is such a gracious guy, he relinquished his place in a roundabout sort of way in the following posts when he found out that she might be interested in the Hatchet Wires.

In anycase, @Wicked knows I've got a very soft spot for him. I'll make sure I get a nice pair of Juliets from my collection sent to you, and I'll put you 4th on the list for the hatchet wires.
screenshot_298.png

Back