• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

Stopped by my local O store and tried some glasses. Need some honest opinions
2zsck8j.jpg

fef31u.jpg

5kf5nt.jpg

azgw9w.jpg

Loving the fit of this PitBoss II Might come back and buy it
30bjvgn.jpg

eu1rvl.jpg

I know, I know, I don't look good in these but just gotta try a different colorway

2lk8o45.jpg

2ms501w.jpg

iqgd38.jpg

I probably have no eye for this, but I thought the Pit Boss looked good and the other larger framed models. I would have been curious to see a comparison of the Juliets with some x-squareds because I suspect the xs would have looked better on someone with a larger sized face.

lol I was thinking the same way since the PB2 and the white radarlock/radar path fit me really well. And ppl didn't really like the small frame of the Juliets on my large noggin' when I posted my polished juliets.

The Pit Boss' seem to fit people better than they expect, I've noticed. I wonder if the love for all things juliet that is characteristic of this place kind of blinds people to their small size sometimes. I've owned a couple of pairs and although I personally like them, non-oakley crazies usually find them a bit small. I really wish they'd done an x-metal that kept the more swept quality of the juliet but in a size closer to the XS.

The smaller frames seem to sit too high on the nose for some people. There's one dude here that can wear any x-metal and I hate him so.

Latest Posts

Back