• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

While waiting for GT7 to finish downloading (was there even any point in buying the disc?), I’ve been browsing some set ups. I had E30 and E46 BMWs! Now to browse eBay for dashboards…

View attachment 944161
View attachment 944162

Just received my pre-ordered 25th Anniversary Edition. But too busy with Hades right now. Too much replay value, must have replayed this game 100+ times on the PS5 and Switch.

45A10040-71CF-4F22-ACD6-06062A1B9979.jpeg

I noticed we have movie, foodie, and other different threads for other topics so I figured why not a video games thread? Pretty sure some of us are gamers here whether causal or hardcore so let's discuss anything and everything about video games here whether be past, present, or future releases. To start off, I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed and played most of the games except Liberation and Black Flag and I love the multiplayer aspect of those, also like playing RPGs like Legend of Dragoon, Valkyrie Profile and Final Fantasy. At the moment currently playing Lightning Returns: FFXIII. I played the first Modern Warfare, was alright but never really got into it. As for the classics, I remember playing Super Mario Bros 1, 2, & 3 on the NES, Contra, Legend of Zelda 1 & 2, Duck Hunt, Killer Instinct for the SNES, Resident Evil 1-3 on the PS1, 4 on the PS2 then 5 on the PS3. Also played the Metal Gear Solid games, Splinter Cell games, and many other games I can't think of right now. So what's your favorite games? What are you currently playing at the moment? Any upcoming releases you're looking forward to? Discuss below!
Favorite games are the oldies like you mentioned (Mario bros, Zelda, etc.) But currently playing on PS5 - Destiny 2, Warzone, Horizon Zero Dawn 2, Tiny Tina's. I am looking forward to the re release of Deadspace, Modern Wafare cod, Stray, and maybe try The Quarry. There is another one coming out the looks similar to deadspace, I think it is called The Callisto Protocol.

Enjoyed this (The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story). Largely an FMV game, but with much higher production values than usual for that genre. It’s rare for me to platinum a game (only the fifth time I have) but I was close and it was pretty clear what I needed to do. I have a physical Japanese copy (could have sworn I ordered the Asian region with English but hey) but I played the English download.

Recommended if you fancy something a bit different and enjoy a murder mystery.
5CC63A13-BA6A-43F0-8358-C0382981A85D.jpeg
C147090E-31A7-4893-B41F-E5C733819105.jpeg

Enjoyed this (The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story). Largely an FMV game, but with much higher production values than usual for that genre. It’s rare for me to platinum a game (only the fifth time I have) but I was close and it was pretty clear what I needed to do. I have a physical Japanese copy (could have sworn I ordered the Asian region with English but hey) but I played the English download.

Recommended if you fancy something a bit different and enjoy a murder mystery.
View attachment 973407View attachment 973412
What does platinum mean?

Latest Posts

Back